That’s about $5. Why is it half the price of the PC versions?
- 400 ms points is the max price you can set games on Xbox LIVE Indie Games
- Less ships and other performance cuts, due to slow Xbox CPU
- Minor graphical cuts, due to slow Xbox GPU
- Saves less frequently, due to slow Xbox HDD
- No keyboard cheats and less God Options
- Slower updates, I have to pass updates through a review system which is slow
- Lower quality audio (which is why the file size is about 15mb less)
- Won’t support non-English languages, the PC version can have fan translations
- Time limited demo
So, if these things don’t bother you, then sure, go for the Xbox 360 version! But I do consider the PC version to be superior.